Monday, October 12, 2009

Today was a sea day - I really love these days - however, this day, I want not feeling well at all. Mike had a cold and I caught it from him. This one went into my sinuses and I felt miserable. My nose hurt and my teeth hurt - ugh. I decided to try and go up on deck to see if being in the outside air would help me feel better. We ended up staying up there until lunch time. By that time, I wasn’t feeling any better and just wanted to snuggle down under the covers n my bed in our cabin and sleep. Mike went upstairs and brought some food downstairs for us to eat.

I wasn’t even feeling up to going to church today, so Mike had to go on his own. As we missed Sunday because of crossing the International Date Line, church was held today. He said it went really well and that he enjoyed the two talks that were given. There are about 16 LDS on board and it’s really nice not to have to miss church on the ship. We have one more opportunity to meet up with them before our trip is over.

Dinner again was provided by Mike going upstairs and bringing stuff down for us to eat. I wasn’t feeling like much so he just got jello and French fries. We spent the rest of the evening in the cabin just reading and watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment